[OpenWrt-Devel] For RG100A-AA, How to modify the default value of /etc/config/network?

Jannis Pinter jannis at pinterjann.is
Wed Jul 1 09:14:25 EDT 2015

Hi zhengfish,

> I want to modify the default value of /etc/config/network while I build
> the images for RG100A-AA.
> I tried to modify this file --
> package/base-files/files/etc/config/network, but it seems have no effect.
> Which file should I modify?

to include custom files (e.g. config files) in your OpenWrt images,
create the directory "files" in your buildroot environment.

If you want to include a modified /etc/config/network in your builds,
create and adjust the following file:
<buildroot dir>/files/etc/config/network

There is some more information about this in the wiki [1].

[1] http://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/howto/build#custom_files

Regards,
Jannis