[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq v3.18

Daniel Gimpelevich daniel at gimpelevich.san-francisco.ca.us
Thu Feb 26 03:27:35 EST 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 09:06 +0100, John Crispin wrote:
> you might want to consider the td8970. it works well for many people
> but
> also has the slow spi flash problem and takes ages the boot.

Considering that the whole target is heading for unsupported status, I
don't understand how switching to a td8970 would improve things. I'm not
sure what work has been done to support MediaTek DSL interfaces after
they released driver source, but AFAIK they don't involve VoIP hardware,
and the wifi driver is not nearly as mature as Atheros.