[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq v3.18

Sylwester Petela sscapi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:23:16 EST 2015

PCI works, I have one more issue (present from 3.14 kernel) , unit will
hang (without any errors in console output) when trying to reboot from
cli/luci, but only when dsl_control is started at boot, without attached
line or with dsl_control  excluded from running on boot, everything
works ok, even trying to stop dsl_control before reboot doesn't help.
I'm thinking that dts for P-2812HNU has something to do with it, but I
cannot trace it.