[OpenWrt-Devel] patch ER-X

Nikolay Martynov mar.kolya at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 11:04:48 EST 2015

Hi.

That log contains: WARNING: Image file
/platz/openwrt/edgerouter/build_dir/target-mipsel_1004kc+dsp_musl-1.1.11/linux-ramips_mt7621/tmp/openwrt-ramips-mt7621-firewrt-squashfs-sysupgrade.bin
is too big which means that you may need to select fewer packakes to
get loadable factory image. Using default set of packages seem to
work.
The problem is that factory image's kernel can only be 3MB, initramfs
included - that's device limitation (or at least mine understanding of
it).

Thanks.

--
Martynov Nikolay.