[OpenWrt-Devel] OpenWrt Summit Session Deadline - this FRIDAY, August 28

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Wed Aug 26 15:43:27 EDT 2015

First, I promise this is the last reminder of the OpenWrt Summit Session
deadline. :)

I just wanted to remind folks that the deadline for submitting OpenWrt
Summit sessions is this Friday, August 28. We have some great session
submissions but we're still looking for YOUR session submission. If you
have a topic on OpenWrt you'd like to discuss or want to show off some
great work, the OpenWrt Summit is the place to do it!

You can submit a session by visiting http://summit.prplfoundation.org and
following the instructions. We've tried to make the form simple and
straightforward but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me
(eschultz at prplfoundation.org)

If you've never presented at a conference before, we welcome your
submissions and participation. We want your views and experiences shared.
I'm also happy to help anyone who would like help with their submissions.

Lastly, OpenWrt Summit is a welcoming conference and we value the
participation of all people. In particular, I want to encourage folks from
marginalized communities to submit their sessions, including women and
people of color. Your experiences are part of OpenWrt and we welcome your
sessions. As always, please contact me if you have any questions or
concerns.

I look forward to seeing the final sessions that come in from everyone.

Thanks everyone again,

Eric
--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi