[OpenWrt-Devel] Alfa Hornet-UB no longer supports OpenWrt? (solved)

Joshua Judson Rosen jrosen at harvestai.com
Tue Apr 7 11:33:56 EDT 2015

Apparently this was actually just some confusion at Data Alliance--
looks like they may have mistakenly tried to flash some 16/64 boards
with the procedure for the 8/32 boards (which doesn't port cleanly).

I got in touch with someone at Alfa who affirmed that the only change
that they've made was a switch to different--but compatible--DRAM chips
back in 2013. When I got did get the Hornet-UB 8/32 boards, OpenWrt 14.07/BB
turned out to work just fine on them.

So, happy hacking :)