[OpenWrt-Devel] question about target/linux/mxs/patches-3.xx/120-dt-add-i2c.patch

Harald Geyer harald at ccbib.org
Thu Apr 2 10:21:00 EDT 2015

Hi!

It seems 120-dt-add-i2c.patch was first added to the git repository
with commit bf323c768d5393a43a3fc74c5059c114f8fac4c0
"mxs: initial 3.13 support"

As of today the mainline kernel still lacks the äquivalent functionality.
I'd like to get this little devicetree snippet upstream, but I couldn't
track down the copyright/authorship of that code.

Who is the author and what is the reason that this has not been
submitted upstream yet?

TIA,
Harald