[OpenWrt-Devel] Compilation problem

Grzegorz Sójka pld at sojka.co
Sun Sep 28 16:24:19 EDT 2014

Hi there,

I'm trying to compile the trunk using host powered by PLD (=Polish(ed)
Linux Distribution). I overcome several errors but I'm not able to
handle the following:

/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC   --mode=link ccache gcc  -O2
-I/mnt/trash/trunk/staging_dir/host/include -no-undefined -version-info
10:0:3 -dlpreopen libltdl/dlopen.la
-L/mnt/trash/trunk/staging_dir/host/lib -o libltdl/libltdl.la -rpath
/mnt/trash/trunk/staging_dir/host/lib
libltdl/loaders/libltdl_libltdl_la-preopen.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt__alloc.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_dlloader.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-lt_error.lo
libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-ltdl.lo libltdl/libltdl_libltdl_la-slist.lo
libltdl/lt__strl.lo -ldl
OpenWrt-libtool: link: `libltdl/dlopen.la' is not a valid libtool archive
Makefile:1047: recipe for target 'libltdl/libltdl.la' failed

The full compilation log is available here:
http://www.sojka.co/log.txt.gz

WTF??

Thanks for any help in advance.

--
Pozdrawiam
Grzesiek

Wysłane z kompa wolnego od wirusów Billa Gatesa.