[OpenWrt-Devel] for ramips/mt7620a, emailrelay-nossl fails to build

Robert P. J. Day rpjday at crashcourse.ca
Mon Sep 8 09:26:54 EDT 2014

On Mon, 8 Sep 2014, Jonas Gorski wrote:

> I do acknowledge that the trac intro page doesn't have instructions
> for bugs in feeds, but you didn't follow the directions completely.
> You were told to report to github, and then actively decided to
> disregard that.

  i (incorrectly) assumed you made a slip of the tongue since the wiki
page pointed me at trac -- my apologies. i just noticed that, further
down that same page is the link to github error reporting specifically
for packages:

 https://github.com/openwrt/packages/issues

so i'll reproduce the issue there.

rday