[OpenWrt-Devel] Feeds on Trunk version

Aaron Z aczlan+openwrt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:09:42 EDT 2014

On Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 3:52 PM, William Haynes
<william at sabaitechnology.com> wrote:
> It appears to me that feeds.conf.default has been changed to exclude
> oldpackages, many of which have not been moved yet to the new package
> location.

See: https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?id=52219 for the full
whys and wherefores of what packages will be available in the next
versions.

> I'm new at this but I had to delete the # in front of oldpackages in the
> feeds.conf.default to get all the packages needed.  I know I saw snort in
> there...
That is intentional. See the forum link above for the whys and the wherefores.

Aaron Z
— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love