[OpenWrt-Devel] Postfix on OpenWRT

Grzegorz Sójka pld at sojka.co
Sat Oct 11 06:23:08 EDT 2014

On 10/11/14 12:00, Denis Shulyaka wrote:
> Hi Grzegorz,
>
> Thanks for testing!
>
>> 1. After adding pcre libraries it does compile without errors
>
> libpcre is among the dependencies already, but it seems that SDK
> ignores missing dependencies.
>
>> 2. Although it does compile cleanly the package tinycdb*.ipk is not created.
>
> It is supposed to be so. Tinycdb is linked statically during postfix
> compile time, so it is not needed on a target device.
Grate idea! It means that the dependences should be fixed in the postfix
package. Its because:

root at Chronos:/tmp# opkg install postfix_2.11.1-1_ar71xx.ipk
Installing postfix (2.11.1-1) to root...
Collected errors:
  * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies
for postfix:
  * 	tinycdb *
  * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package postfix.

Or maybe its again a problem with handling the deps by SDK??

>> root at Chronos:~# newaliases
>> postalias: fatal: unsupported map type for this operation: hash
>
> Well, this is strange because postfix is configured to use cdb map
> type instead of hash. Have you manually changed alias_maps parameter?
> Could you please provide the output of the following command:
>
> cat /etc/postfix/main.cf.default /etc/postfix/main.cf | grep alias
Unfortunately I can't. Its because I restored my system from backup.
What I did I put in the main.cf the following:
alias_database = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/aliases
Please let me know if you would like me to test it again (or to do any
other tests).

>> Maybe it would be a good idea to publish it at the gihub as it is and let
>> other people submit patches and make corrections??
>
> I'm currently trying to get postfix included into openwrt
> distribution. Please see https://github.com/openwrt/packages/pull/386
> . You can post comments there.
Nice!

--
Pozdrawiam
Grzesiek

Wysłane z kompa wolnego od wirusów Billa Gatesa.