[OpenWrt-Devel] desperately seeking info on this weird MT7620A/MT7610EN dev board

Aaron Z aczlan+openwrt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:51:21 EDT 2014

On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 7:06 PM, Robert P. J. Day <rpjday at crashcourse.ca> wrote:
>   finally, given that this board looks like *someone's* dev board,
> would anyone know where it might have come from? there's no
> manufacturer name on it anywhere. in the ramips dts file MT7620a.dts,
> i can see a reference to a "Ralink MT7620a + MT7610e evaluation
> board". might that be it? i'd post a pic but i signed an NDA, although
> since no one has any idea where the board came from, i'm not sure what
> i'd be disclosing by posting a pic.
>
>   i'm open to any information i can get, particularly support for that
> MT7610EN radio chip. thanks muchly.
Any chance that it has an FCC ID, chip model numbers or other
regulatory body unique number on it that you could share?
I realize that you are in Canada and its a off brand board but you
never know, the OEM might have used the same FCC number when they
cloned the board...

Aaron Z
— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love