[OpenWrt-Devel] I'd like to donate a Netgear N150 WNR1000 v3

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Nov 26 19:21:49 EST 2014

SGT> first question, do i absolutely need a serial console to get an
SGT> interface with CFE? [...]

SGT> [...] this all has to wait for a while though. i can get back to this
SGT> towards the end of December when i have more time. in the mean time
SGT> please keep your ideas/suggestions coming. thanks for the help.

Everyone should have one.  At this price (or similar), there isn't a
good reason to not have several:

  http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-To-RS232-TTL-UART-PL2303HX-Auto-Converter-USB-to-COM-Cable-Adapter-Module-/310676792112

... particularly if you've got some lead time, since coming from china
might mean you need to wait a while.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net