[OpenWrt-Devel] I *think* I have found the bug for my RB2011 problem

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Mon Nov 24 11:18:20 EST 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 12:06:04PM +0000, Chris Green wrote:
> I think I have found the bug which prevents the Gigabit ports on my
> rb-2011uias-2hnd from working.
>
> The rb-2011uias-2hnd is missing from the following file:-
>
> trunk/build_dir/target-mips_34kc_uClibc-0.9.33.2/root-ar71xx/etc/uci-defaults/03_network-switchX-migration
>

> So the correct things won't happen for my RB2011.
>

> I think I can fix it myself in my downloaded trunk so I will report
> back later to confirm the fix works (I hope!).

However it's still not working.  :-(

Should the scripts in /etc/uci-defaults be there after rebooting?  I
checked when I installed (i.e. immediately after unpacking the .tar.gz
file) and they were there then but after rebooting the Mikrotik they
were no longer there.

I can't see any evidence in the syslog of 03_network-switchX-migration
having been run.

Help!!!

--
Chris Green