[OpenWrt-Devel] lantiq vr9 and fxs

Eddi De Pieri eddi at depieri.net
Wed Nov 12 01:46:33 EST 2014

Hi Luka,

For me is the same... just to compliant comment inside source code:

/* on asterisk user's side, we're using port 1-2.
 * Here in non normal human's world, we begin
 * counting at 0.
 */

So you confirm that "TAPI/%s","1" map both port0 and port1 to TAPI/1 and
you can't use asterisk extensions rule to choose which port to use to route
the call....

Do you think we need to patch the source to use

chan = ast_channel_alloc(1, state, NULL, NULL, "", ext, ctx, 0, c, "TAPI/%d",
(c + 1));

or

chan = ast_channel_alloc(1, state, NULL, NULL, "", ext, ctx, 0, c, "TAPI/%d",
c);

Eddi...