[OpenWrt-Devel] [RFC] mt7620 wifi

Daniel daniel at makrotopia.org
Wed Jun 25 19:03:56 EDT 2014

Hi Roman,

On 04/04/2014 04:39 PM, Roman Yeryomin wrote:
> I worked on other things lately but plan to return to rt2x00 soon and
> maybe try ralink driver on trunk again.

I started looking into your patches and started to see things moving as far as
you got.
I suggest to define RT6352 and set chip.rt to that instead of checking for
chip.rf == RF7620 in cases which were meant for RT5390.
Is there any more recent version of your work on rt2x00 than the
630-rt2x00-add-mt7620-20140131.patch included in your first post? If so, please
share it, I'd like to re-use what ever there is and try to botch things up a bit ;)

Cheers

Daniel