[OpenWrt-Devel] Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc1

John Crispin john at phrozen.org
Fri Jul 25 11:41:10 EDT 2014

http://downloads.openwrt.org/snapshots/trunk/ar71xx/packages/wifidog_20130917-440445db60b0c3aff528ea703a828b0567293387_ar71xx.ipk

> Is there another place where I should be looking for trunk
> snapshots?

Hi,

ok, sorry i get it ... there is a collision of meaning of trunk. i
meant that nano is in a feed and not in the main subversion
repository. we only built the main repo for rc1 as too many feeds
packages still failed.

anyhow as of rc2 you will see all the packages you are used to.

	John