[OpenWrt-Devel] please test target au1000 and gemini with kernel 3.10

Hauke Mehrtens hauke at hauke-m.de
Sun Jul 6 14:34:26 EDT 2014

I pushed the au1000 and gemini target to kernel 3.10 because all older
kernel versions are not supported any more in trunk. I do *not* have a
device to test this, these new kernel versions are untested on these boards.

If someone owns a "Cortina Systems CS351x" or a "RMI/AMD AU1x00" board
please build OpenWrt for this target with kernel 3.10.44 activated and
test it on your device and report back. When someone confirms that it is
still working and I haven't introduced any new regressions I will change
the default kernel to 3.10.XX.

Hauke