[OpenWrt-Devel] Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc2

valent.turkovic at gmail.com valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 14:14:44 EDT 2014

Nice news for this new release. I wanted to try it out and give you
feedback but can't even build image because of missing packages.
These are packages I can't do without:
bluez-libs, bluez-utils, coreutils, coreutils-stat, coreutils-stty,
coreutils-timeout, glib2, i2c-tools, nano, ntpclient, picocom, python,
tmux.

I have opened bug report: https://dev.openwrt.org/ticket/17496

There are probably a ton more missing packages. Will they be returned
back? For me all the strength of OpenWrt is in it's diverse collection
of packages. If I didn't care for additional functionality I would be
using DDWRT. Please don't make me use DDWRT, I really hate it.