Estimation & Quantities

maynardprado745 at gmail.com maynardprado745 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 07:34:27 PST 2024

Hi,

We are also providing colored marking plans with the takeoffs/estimates so you can have peace of mind about the quantities.

We have some expertise in estimates for; Bill of Quantities, Preliminary Estimates, Residential Builders, New Homes, Home Renovations, Home Extensions, Owner Builders, Trade Specific Estimations, Material Take Offs, Swimming Pools and so forth. Send over the project plans to receive a quote.

Just send over the set of plans if you have any project right now so we can give you quotation for price and turnaround time on that project.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Maynard Prado
Marketing Manager