wiki: meaning of developer list on https://openwrt.org/developers/start

Ted Hess thess at kitschensync.net
Thu Sep 21 07:50:05 PDT 2023

Hi all -

Unfortunately, I know little about the wiki organization or management.
Thomas Endt (tmomas) and Alberto Bursi (bobafetthotmail) were the main
organizers of the wiki (AFAIK) along with Jo doing some of the SQL work.
Thomas has been MIA since the end of May and we don't think he's OK - no
information on hand.

That said, we do have several other 'admins' registered on the wiki
besides jow, tmomas and myself:

Adrian Schmutzler
Alberto Bursi
Baptiste Jonglez