New openwrt mirror repo.jing.rocks in Japan

Jing Luo jing at jing.rocks
Wed Nov 15 00:05:49 PST 2023

Hello admins,

I've sent an email in September but did not receive any response.
I've set up a new mirror to support the development of openwrt and
because the download speed in Japan is not great:

https://repo.jing.rocks/openwrt/
rsync://repo.jing.rocks/openwrt/

No files are excluded. I hope this can be listed on
https://openwrt.org/downloads#mirrors
This mirror also mirrors other distros and has a very good score on
Debian's mirror status page and Arch's status page.

Other information:

Country: Japan
Geolocation: Tokyo
admin contact: Jing Luo <jing at jing.rocks> backup <szmun.luoj at
gmail.com>
sponsor: myself
sync frequency: every 23 hr
the list of other repos this site is mirroring:
https://jing.rocks/2023/09/16/the-matrix-of-repo-jing-rocks

Thank your for your trust and support.

--
Jing Luo