[Vote] Release OpenWrt 21.02.0 ASAP

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 07:51:52 PDT 2021

I agree that we should release 21.02.0 in its current state.  We can then plan for a (relatively quick) 21.02.1 that addresses known issues and/or recently-discovered problems.

Do we need a formal Call for Vote on this? If so, I propose the wording below. I also included this proposal on the Voting Start page of the wiki. https://openwrt.org/voting/start

Thanks.

Rich

---
Proposed: We will release OpenWrt 21.02.0 in the current state. It has one known problem: hardware flow offloading may not work in certain cases. Disabling flow offloading provides a working device, possibly with decreased performance.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No (please explain why)
[ ] Abstain

Rules:

	• I would be open to helpful amendments (setting a near-term date, exact git commit, etc.)
	• This vote will be held open only for 10 days. Please vote by Friday, 10 September 2021.