OpenWrt team meeting

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Mon Mar 18 12:21:25 PDT 2019

Hi,

we're planing an OpenWrt team meeting on the 10. June - 12. June in
Hamburg, Germany. A lot of us haven't met each other or when we met,
this was only while other conferences. This meeting should give us time
to talk and discuss certain ideas and topics in detail as well it might
bring the team closer.

The meeting itself will be an un/organized discussion and hacking. It
will start without agenda, but we will work in sessions over different
topics which we select when we're there.

Because this will be first meeting of us, we would like to limit it to
the OpenWrt Team, however we would like to plan a community meeting in
autumn.

We're still looking for sponsoring.

Best Regards,
Hauke & lynxis
--
Alexander Couzens

mail: lynxis at fe80.eu
jabber: lynxis at fe80.eu
mobile: +4915123277221
gpg: 390D CF78 8BF9 AA50 4F8F  F1E2 C29E 9DA6 A0DF 8604