[Vote] commit access for 981213, blocktrron and aparcar

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Wed Jun 12 05:17:56 PDT 2019

> On 12 Jun 2019, at 08:11, John Crispin <john at phrozen.org> wrote:
>

> On 11/06/2019 20:33, Hans Dedecker wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 3:08 PM Jonas Gorski <jonas.gorski at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> Similar feelings for me; ACK for Guo and David, NAK for Paul, based on
>>> their recent submissions/PRs.
>> Same for me; ack for Guo and David; NAK for now for Paul based on the
>> recent submissions/PRs
>>
>> Hans
>

> I agree with stintel, kanji and hans
>
>     John

I wanted to flag that Paul is doing a lot of good work related to continuous integration, automated upgrades and all sorts of good stuff behind the scenes.  He doesn’t actually *need* commit access but to get a voice it is a requirement.  I’d aim for a bit more inclusivity personally.  There, I’ve said my $0.02

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

gpg: 012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A