v1.3.1 tag is not present in any branch

Anup Patel anup at brainfault.org
Sun Jul 23 20:47:47 PDT 2023

On Sat, Jul 22, 2023 at 6:38 AM Vagrant Cascadian <vagrant at debian.org> wrote:

> As seen on IRC and github issues:
>
>   https://github.com/riscv-software-src/opensbi/issues/316
>
> There does not appear to be a branch that contains v1.3.1, which makes
> it rather complicated to actually fetch the tag.
>
>   https://github.com/riscv-software-src/opensbi/tree/v1.3.1
>
>   This commit does not belong to any branch on this repository, and may belong to a fork outside of the repository.
>
> Please push a 1.3.x branch or some such with the tag!

I had pushed release-1.3.1 branch two days back since few
folks (including yourself) reported this issue.

This is the first time that we did an intermediate release so
going forward I will ensure that a separate branch in pushed
for an intermediate releases whenever intermediate release
has a different commit history compared to master branch.

Thanks,
Anup