Something is wrong with this ML?

Atish Patra atishp at atishpatra.org
Thu Jun 25 02:54:25 EDT 2020

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 11:40 PM Damien Le Moal <Damien.LeMoal at wdc.com> wrote:

> On 2020/06/25 15:38, Bin Meng wrote:

> >> The machine hosting lists.infradead.org died (complete storage failure). It was
> >> rebuilt on a new server but the last backup was 2 years old... So the archive is
> >> unfortunately gone.
> >>

> > Ah so that could explain that when I sent patches the other day it
> > prompted me that I was not subscribed to this ML ..

Yeah. Did you save the opensbi archive by any chance ?

Btw, I just noticed that your patches are still waiting for approval.
They should appear in the list now. We also have patchwork working for OpenSBI.
Hopefully, we will not have to deal with similar situations again.

https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/opensbi/list/

> Yes. All contributors were re-subscribed automatically (pulled from git), but
> anybody else will need to resubscribe. Pass on the word please !
>

> > Regards,
> > Bin
> >

> --
> Damien Le Moal