Suddenly, a new connection error

Dave Brosius mebigfatguy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 16:41:01 PST 2024

Hi folks, i've been using openconnect with vpn-slice for many years
now as a user, and haven't had any troubles with it. Thanks!

However today, when i try to connect, i get

Connected as 10.69.12.166 + 2606:b400:600:c063::11c/64, using SSL,
with DTLS in progress
Established DTLS connection (using GnuTLS). Ciphersuite
(DTLS1.2)-(ECDHE-RSA)-(AES-256-GCM).
Detected MTU of 1182 bytes (was 1280)
RTNETLINK answers: Invalid argument
Error: ipv4: Invalid values in header for route get request.
Usage: ip route { list | flush } SELECTOR
       ip route save SELECTOR

So I tried openconnect without vpn-slice and the problem still remains

The only thing on my end that changed was my phone (which i'm
hotspoting thru) got an upgrade.

Anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to fix or diagnose this?

thanks
dave