No subject

Peter Tulpen ptulpen at emailn.de
Mon Apr 22 06:30:57 PDT 2024

Hello,
unfortunately the server is a  palo alto prisma
the connection should be on when the computer is online (since we want to use that channel e.g. for version checking and patching)
To avoid the issue of having a connection in a connection I hope split tunneling and clever routing rules should be sufficient