NetworkManager-openconnect 1.2.10 release

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Wed May 17 16:43:54 PDT 2023

On Wed, May 17, 2023 at 12:00 PM David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:

> Traxtopel (1):
>       Add support for OpenConnect's `--no-dtls` option to disable UDP

This one has been much sought-after
(https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect/-/merge_requests/55)…

Now if users are connecting from bizarre/broken networks, we can tell
them "Just disable DTLS/ESP, and deal with a slow TLS-based tunnel"…
like we can do with the command-line client. Of course, we still
continue to make OpenConnect [even more] robust against broken/mangled
connections to the VPN servers, but this will help a lot of users
overcome their immediate pain points.

Hooray 🙌