Commit ba7cf175 Don't force PreventInvalidCert setting

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Fri May 5 09:55:57 PDT 2023

On Fri, May 5, 2023 at 5:25 AM Grant Williamson <traxtopel at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears I have an issue when attempting to edit an existing
> connection using the "copr build ba7cf175", as an WARNING message is
> displayed in the terminal indicating that "ca.pem uses an unknown
> scheme". Will not add/import or save the ca,pem to the vpn
> configuration.

Are you referring specifically to this change in the
NetworkManager-openconnect plugin?
(https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect/-/commit/ba7cf175)

> However, when using the "nmcli" command to add the "ca.pem" file to the connection, there are no issues, and a similar "ca.pem" file is successfully used for wireless connections without encountering the warning message.

I suspect that this is related to
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/NetworkManager-openconnect/-/issues/66
…

When attempting to choose a cert in the GUI, but not when using
'nmcli', it forcibly prepends the user's $HOME to the front of the
cert path.