Analogue profiles AnyConnect

rada611 at gmail.com rada611 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 10:21:23 PDT 2023

Heya! Deploying OCserv to replace Cisco AnyConnect (company doesn't
want to renew support anymore, moving to free software). Anyconnect
has profiles configured. That is, when profiles are selected, certain
subnets become available to a group of users from Active Directory.
Tell me how to make similar profiles in OCserv. I didn't find the
information on the Internet, I searched for several days. My CIO
refuses to believe that this is not possible with OCserv )

Kind regards,
Alexander Morozov