Building for OpenWrt

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 12:39:14 PDT 2023

On Wed, Apr 12, 2023 at 4:43 AM lobbia <lobbia at 163.com> wrote:

> Code branch to be built: add_local_id_option
> https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/tree/add_local_id_option

(It would be a good idea to rebase this on the latest `master`, rather
than just build it as-is.)

I'm the author of the changes on this branch. I've had a "WIP" MR for
it for about 2 years
(https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/merge_requests/103) and
have been periodically rebasing it on top of `master`.

It's clearly useful/necessary to a lot of people, including another
thread and couple issue reports from the past week where users needed
it. However, I haven't gotten any clear feedback on the API design,
which is fairly sprawling and open-ended, so I still consider it
"WIP".

dwmw2, would you be able to take a look at the API in your "copious
spare time" and let me know if you want to try to merge it in
essentially its current form? 😅