AW: AW: OpenConnect v9.01 - "--protocol=pulse" does not work with TPM2

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed May 4 11:33:56 PDT 2022

On Wed, 2022-05-04 at 18:26 +0000, Schütz Dominik wrote:
> Thank you for the guidance :)
>
> I'll try to solve it myself first. I'll get back to you then.

You can use a MITM proxy like http://david.woodhou.se/proxy.go to watch
all the TLS traffic; I found it really useful for Pulse.

Note the 'myrawcopy' function has the ability to do a search/replace on
the transferred data. Sometimes we've needed that because the server
sends its own certificate fingerprint and the client may abort the
connection if it doesn't match the *proxy's* cert.