How can I specify a realm with "--protocol=pulse"?

Schütz Dominik Dominik.Schuetz at esolutions.de
Wed May 4 02:36:26 PDT 2022

Hi,

how can I specify a realm with "--protocol=pulse"?
# output without specify realm
Choose Pulse user realm:
Realm: [REALM_xxx_Productive|REALM_xxx_Limited_Initial_Network|REALM_xxx_Limited_Machine_Network]:REALM_xxx_Limited_Machine_Network

With "--protocol=nc" I specify the realm as follows:
# output without specify realm
frmLogin
realm [REALM_xxx_Productive|REALM_xxx_Limited_Initial_Network|REALM_xxx_Limited_Machine_Network]:REALM_xxx_Limited_Machine_Network

# command with realm
dominik at host1:~$ sudo openconnect --script=/root/vpnc-script --protocol=nc --form-entry=frmLogin:realm=REALM_xxx_Limited_Machine_Network https://vpn-gateway/linux

Best Regards,
Dominik
e.solutions GmbH

Despag-Straße 4a, 85055 Ingolstadt,

Phone +49845833321287

Dominik.Schuetz at esolutions.de
Please, find my mail encryption keys at: https://secmail.esolutions.de

Registered Office:
e.solutions GmbH
Despag-Straße 4a, 85055 Ingolstadt, Germany
Managing Directors Uwe Reder, Rainer Lange
Register Court Ingolstadt HRB 5221