Trying to build openconnect 8.20 on ubuntu 20

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 17:37:00 PDT 2022

On Thu, Mar 17, 2022 at 2:30 AM Dimitri Papadopoulos
<dimitri.papadopoulos at cea.fr> wrote:
> One could re-enable TLS < 1.2, but it's always the same story: I don't
> want to do that for a whole system, just for specific (client) software.

Agreed.

I've got a (work-in-progress) MR which adds additional warning
messages for these OpenSSL version, and suggests the use of
`--allow-insecure-crypto` which sets the OpenSSL security level to
ZERO just for OpenConnect:
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/merge_requests/346

Would be great to include some of your proposed documentation updates
in this as well.

Dan

Dan