Trying to build openconnect 8.20 on ubuntu 20

Eveno, Manuel meveno at timwi.com
Mon Mar 14 01:47:23 PDT 2022

Thanks !

I finally manage to have passing tests by adding those libraries :
sudo apt install -y libxml2-dev libssl-dev gettext zlib1g-dev
pkg-config libp11-dev p11-kit libgnutls28-dev liblz4-dev
libp11-kit-dev libpcsclite-dev libproxy-dev libstoken-dev libxml2-dev
zlib1g-dev

Once installed, the build was successful.
Manuel