How can I specify a realm with "--protocol=pulse"?

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:30:52 PDT 2022

On Wed, May 4, 2022 at 11:17 AM Schütz Dominik
<Dominik.Schuetz at esolutions.de> wrote:
> yes, it works with "--authgroup" for "--protocol=nc" and "--protocol=pulse".

We need better documentation for the `--authgroup` option.

Its current description is very Cisco-specific, which makes it
completely non-obvious that it will work with other protocols as well
("realm" for Juniper/Pulse/Fortinet; "domain" for F5, etc). You're not
the first user to ask about this.

Here's an MR to improve its documentation:
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/merge_requests/387