Openconnect End of Life

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 06:04:15 PDT 2022

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 7:02 PM Harrison, Samantha R CIV (USA)
<samantha.r.harrison3.civ at us.navy.mil> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Do you have a webpage or chart that describes end-of-life dates for various
> versions of Openconnect? I am working to get Openconnect approved for my
> work environment, and doing so requires some proof of vendor support.

Hi Samantha,
 I think the type of support you require cannot be provided by a
community and there is currently no other entity behind openconnect. I
think it is best to talk with distributors of the software (e.g.,
Canonical, Red Hat), who support -typically for vulnerabilities- their
shipped software for specific timelines.