openconnect on macOS

Frank Winkler oc at f.winkler-ka.de
Tue Nov 30 07:35:29 PST 2021

Hi there !

I've been using oc on Linux and macOS for quite a while now and it
worked fine so far. Since I upgraded to macOS 12, it seems that oc is
crashing the entire network stack after running for some time.
Connections get slower and slower and then new connections cannot be
created, ending up with socket errors. I didn't find a way to cure the
system unless I reboot. Is there a known incompatibility to macOS 12?

And as the last update is one and a half years old, is there any further
development?

What I also noticed: even when oc was working ok, it looked like it
introduced a lot of latencies. When using the original Cisco client,
things work smoother but I can't do split tunneling and I don't have LAN
access.

Any ideas?

	Frank