Cisco MFA

William Bell william.bell at frog.za.net
Mon Mar 22 09:12:02 GMT 2021

Hi

I need openconnect to work with a server that is using MFA.

It currently asks for 2 passwords, and returns "Failed to write SSL
socket: Error in the push function."

I am unable/do not have access to use the Cisco anyconnect Linux client.
I can use the Windows version but I am unable to get it working on Linux
using Wine. (anyconnect-win-4.7.03052-core-vpn-webdeploy-k9.exe)

How do I go about configuring openconnect to work with MFA?

A work around will be fine. I do not mind doing manual steps like
opening the browser, using Postman/cURL etc.

Please please help.

Regards

William