macOS Version

Martin Pauly pauly at hrz.uni-marburg.de
Thu Jun 17 08:52:05 PDT 2021

Hi,> Is there anything in particular you think we should be looking for?>

> We've had OSX support since 2008 based on TunTapOSX, and added utun
> support in 2014. Not a lot has really changed in all that time.

no. Actually, I am not a developer myself and just know enough about coding to be danger to myself.
Thing is, I have become careful. Some developers (notably a big network manufacturer that happens
to ship devices compatible to openconnect) tend to add all kinds of dependencies -- which need
maintanance ever after. And often, environments change, sometimes in subtle ways.
But here at least the style of the source code seems really clean, no fuss, no extra quirks.
So no, I don't expect any particular problem. I'm just happy to have a free client on yet
another platform.

THX and regards, Martin

--
   Dr. Martin Pauly     Phone:  +49-6421-28-23527
   HRZ Univ. Marburg    Fax:    +49-6421-28-26994