Openconnect SSL & Wyse 5060

Daniel Lenski dlenski at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:41:28 EST 2020

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 6:57 AM Tim Green <timg161 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Errors
>
> "The certificate authority is invalid or incorrect"
>
> "The hostname in the certificate is invalid or does not match"
>
> I am not an expert on certificates and have tried everything I know to
> get this to work again with no luck.

What operating system?
What version of OpenConnect? (`openconnect --version`)
What additional information do you get if you run with `openconnect -vvv`?

More information needed to be sure, but this likely has nothing to do with
OpenConnect in particular, and is more likely an issue with your
servers' TLS certificates, or with your client OS's default
certificate authority trust store. (Though OpenConnect certainly has
options to override and workaround such things:
https://www.infradead.org/openconnect/manual.html)

Dan