Getting connection settings and resources from AnyConnect

Colin Williams colin.williams.seattle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 20:38:04 PDT 2018

Hi,

I have a mac provided with AnyConnect configured to a vpn, but wish to
try to connect using OpenConnect. Can anyone describe or point to a
document which might allow me to infer the connection settings and
resources such as keys so I can provide them for OpenConnect based on
the working AnyConnect settings? I looked around at some xml files but
couldn't figure out the connection settings and resources on my own.

Best,

Colin Williams