n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 07:48:51 PST 2018
I've released ocserv 0.11.10. This is a minor feature update in the
* Version 0.11.10 (released 2018-01-07)
- Increased the DTLS handshake timeout to 60 seconds and decreased
retransmission time to 400ms.
- Improved compatibility with certain anyconnect clients which
disconnect and reconnect after session establishment. Sessions
which are explicitly terminated by the user, remain active for
few seconds (15) to allow for anyconnect clients' reconnections.
- Improved cookie behavior on client timeout. The cookies remain
active for their validity time, allowing mobile clients to get
into sleep and recover session using the same cookie.
- Addressed issue which could cause the security module enter an
infinite loop while printing the available of sessions for occtl.
- occtl: added support for displaying information on available sessions,
via the 'show session SID' option.
The current release is available at:
The VPN server's web-site is at:
More information about the openconnect-devel