Problem with cisco anyconnect vpn with certificate on pkcs11

David Raison david at tentwentyfour.lu
Fri Sep 22 05:24:03 PDT 2017

Hi Noel,

On 22/09/17 14:10, Noel Dieschburg wrote:
> Here is my configuration :
>
> * Arch Linux
> * Openconnect : Version v7.08 de OpenConnect
> Using GnuTLS. Features present: PKCS#11, HOTP software token, TOTP
> software token, Yubikey OATH, System keys, DTLS
> * Luxtrust java middleware and gemalto driver for smartcard.
>
> It asks me my pin code and almost connect but throws a SSL connection
> failure: PKCS #11 erreur.

Welcome to the club! ;)

See
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2017-April/004287.html
and
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2017-September/004502.html
for the exact same problem and a few hints as to what you can try.

Maybe we can leverage this together (or put some more pressure on that
4-letter administration).

Regards,
David

--