n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 12:59:30 PDT 2017
I've released ocserv 0.11.9. This is a minor feature update in the
* Version 0.11.9 (released 2017-10-09)
- Fixed bug which caused the acceptable of invalid IPv4 address as valid (#112).
- Fixed compatibility with gnutls 3.3.8 (used in debian jessie) by avoiding the
use of the 'VERS-ALL' priority string which was introduced in 3.3.24.
- Fixed null pointer dereference when parsing locked accounts in plain
- Add support for RSA-PSS and Ed25519 private keys when used with GnuTLS 3.6.0.
- ocpasswd: when locking an account multiple times, add the '!' character
only once. Based on patch by Frank Huang.
The current release is available at:
The VPN server's web-site is at:
More information about the openconnect-devel