openconnect do not read password from .txt file.

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Mon Nov 13 00:22:41 PST 2017

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 05:29:07AM +0500, Ashraz Rashid wrote:
> Dear openconnect team,
>

> I have an issue for openconnect it do not connect with
> ???passwd-on-stdin. Basically I want to connect with bash command and
> reading password from .txt file. Here my command that I am using
>
>  type Pass.txt | openconnect.exe -v --passwd-on-stdin <Pass.txt --user=Username --os=win https://server.com

Using twice Pass.txt feels not good

Use either

  type Pass.txt | openconnect.exe -v --passwd-on-stdin --user=Username --os=win https://server.com

or

  openconnect.exe -v --passwd-on-stdin <Pass.txt --user=Username --os=win https://server.com

> also tried
>

> openconnect -v --printcookie --dump-http-traffic  --no-xmlpost --passwd-on-stdin <Pass.txt --os=win -u Username  server.com

That feels also strange, the   <Pass.txt   half way a command
Cleaner version:

  openconnect -v --printcookie --dump-http-traffic  --no-xmlpost --passwd-on-stdin --os=win -u Username  server.comp <Pass.txt

> End of Result :

     <snip/>

> Please help me to find out where I am in mistake..

Check also the Pass.txt for strange characters.

Hope this helps

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--