Ubuntu 17.10 GUI problem when connecting to Juniper/Pulse VPN

Peter Papp peter.papp.p at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 18:42:32 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am trying to connect to my job's Juniper VPN via openconnect. It works
just fine in the terminal. I also installed the plugins and added the
connection to NetworkManager GUI. When I want to connect, it gets the
login form, which contains a domain selector drop-down. The problem is,
I can not select what I want. The options are there, but when I click my
selection, it gets reset (first option becomes selected again) and the
focus jumps on the next field. I tried using the keyboard, tried filling
out the rest of the form first, but to no avail. I also noticed that
every time I pull down the list, a new icon appears on the launch bar.

Please help.

Thank you

Peter