Juniper over-mtu packets cause disconnect

Eugene Paskevich eugene at raptor.kiev.ua
Fri May 12 14:08:27 PDT 2017

On 05/12/2017 11:18 PM, Daniel Lenski wrote:
> On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Eugene Paskevich <eugene at raptor.kiev.ua> wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> I have recently compiled the version 7.08 for arm-based router
>> and encountered that when a packet longer than default mtu (1400)
>> is received over juniper VPN the connection is dropped.
>
> See this related thread.
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2017-May/004301.html
>
> Nikolay Martynov mentioned that this happens with a JunOS Pulse
> server. Are you connecting to a JunOS Pulse server as well?

Thank you very much for the pointer!

I've applied all three patches from that series and the problem is gone.

Noticed a tiny 'glitch', a missing %d in the printf format in the third
patch. ;-)

As for the JunOS Pulse question... I don't know how to verify that.

--
Eugene Paskevich             |   *==)-----------   |     Plug me into
eugene at raptor.kiev.ua        |   -----------(==*   |      The Matrix